In celebration of Mother’s Day, we will be treating three special moms to a lunch or dinner for two at New World Manila Bay and a special beauty treatment for mom at Vietura, the aesthetic lifestyle institute of Sofitel Philippine Plaza Surprise your mom for Mother’s Day by nominating her as one of The Standard Life‘s three special women.
Share with us what makes your mom – and she does not have to be your biological mother but a grandma, an aunt or any other lady who has been like a mom to you – special and we will share it to the world.
1. Share a creative photo of you and your mother on your Facebook or Instagram account with the hashtag #CelebrateLIFEwithMom. Your image should contain a description about your mom and what makes her special.
2. Tag us at www.facebook.com/thestandardph and @LifeatStandard on Instagram. All entries will be received from May 4 until May 7, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Philippine Standard Time. The winners will be announced on Mother’s Day, May 8, 2016.
3. Photo entry must be owned by the person submitting it for the contest. No other entity should have rights, claims and interests on the submitted photographs. They must be original, unpublished and free of watermarks, markings or borders.
4. Participants submitting photos must have sufficient permission and consent from any recognizable models or other persons appearing in the photograph.
5. Entering the contest signifies that the participant grants The Standard the right to display, exhibit and publish the entry outside the contest.
6. All prizes are non-transferrable and not convertible to cash.
7. Entries should not have been entered in any other contest or submitted to other publications.
COMMENT DISCLAIMER: Reader comments posted on this Web site are not in any way endorsed by The Standard. Comments are views by thestandard.ph readers who exercise their right to free expression and they do not necessarily represent or reflect the position or viewpoint of thestandard.ph. While reserving this publication’s right to delete comments that are deemed offensive, indecent or inconsistent with The Standard editorial standards, The Standard may not be held liable for any false information posted by readers in this comments section.